Designing Your Website
Your company’s website allows you to build credibility, turning visitors into lifelong customers.
Our Design Team Will:
- Design a high quality website which positively reflects your company’s brand.
- Compose website content which attracts your target audience to your company.
- Develop every element of your website to strengthen your company’s credibility.
- Give you the ability to manage and update your website content with ease.
Becoming Visible Online
Unless your company has online visibility, it will never be found by online your target customers.
Our Marketing Team Will:
- Research the search engine keywords that your target customers use when searching online.
- Quickly attract ready-to-spend local customers to your business through local search marketing methods.
- Steer ready-to-spend national customers to your search engine ranked website.
- Expand your company’s online presence with continuous video and social media marketing.
Protecting Your Name
Negative reviews severely threaten the success of your company by frightening new customers away.
Our Reputation Team Will:
- Create a plan which will proactively build a positive online reputation for your company.
- Take steps to remove all existing negative reviews about your company from the web.
- Devise a strategy to prohibit any negative reviews from going public online.
- Actively monitor the Internet and set up alerts for all new mentions of your company.
Panthers fan files lawsuit over ‘sleeper hold’ at Dallas Cowboys game
A Carolina Panthers fan who was put in a “sleeper” hold by security guards at a Dallas Cowboys game last year has filed a lawsuit against the Texas team and its stadium security company.Brett Hundley Jersey
John Small’s lawsuit seeks more than $25,000 in damages for the incident, which made national headlines, has been viewed nearly 200,Vernon Butler Jersey
000 times on YouTube and added to the debate about fan behavior at NFL games.
The video shows Small, who is from Asheville, wearing a Panthers jersey and struggling with several security guards at the Panthers versus Cowboys game on Thanksgiving Day.Malcolm Butler Jersey
Someone repeatedly yells “relax.” Small yells and swears at the guards, telling them to get off him.
One guard has his arm around Small’s neck.Brandon Browner Jersey
Near the end of the video, a fan wearing a Chicago Bears uniform comes to Small’s aid, breaking up the hold.
In the lawsuit,Ryan Shazier Jersey
Small said he and his mother had attended the Carolina Panthers Thanksgiving Day game at the stadium in Arlington, Texas, a year after his father died.
Near the end of the game,Giovani Bernard Jersey
Small stood up and held up a homemade sign. The lawsuit doesn’t say what the sign said, but several reports say it read “11-0,” boasting of the Panthers’ then-undefeated season and the impending Dallas defeat.Arizona Cardinals Jerseys
The lawsuit says a security guard asked Small to sit down, but the North Carolina man didn’t because “Mr. Small’s behavior, while enthusiastic,Denver Broncos Jersey
was not disruptive.”
The suit says Small didn’t pose a threat to other fans or security guards, and that he didn’t violate the Cowboys Stadium Code of Conduct.
The lawsuit said Small was actually leaving the stadium when the scuffle broke out.Cowboys Store
“Mr. Small was already in the aisle walking toward the exit when a member of the security team hit him in the back,” the lawsuit says. “This blow caused Mr.Giants Store
Small to stumble slightly, and then the security team member came up behind Mr. Small, and wrapped his arm around Mr. Small’s neck from the back, bending his elbow and tightening his arm to creat a chokehold.”